Get Qualified to Teach English Abroad
The CELTA is the Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults and is the internationally recognised initial teaching qualification for teachers of English. Over 10,000 people successfully take the Cambridge CELTA each year making it the most popular initial teacher training course in the world.
Both our full-time intensive and part-time courses are demanding, and require full commitment to ensure completion but in return you get a first rate qualification and training which provides you with the knowledge required and a tool kit of resources and techniques to help you in your early teaching career.
Why take the CELTA at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College?
We have been running the CELTA since the early 80s and, as such, has built up a reputation for quality and commitment to learners. As well as this, we offer the following benefits:
- We offer both part-time and intensive courses throughout the year.
- An embedded PTLLS qualification (included in course fees) allowing you to teach in the state sector (state adult education)
- Access to a large, well-equipped learning centre with excellent computer access.
- Sessions and teaching observations by experienced tutors, many of whom are also assessors (CELTA/Delta) for Cambridge, the awarding body.
- Progression to the Delta or Cert Ed/PGCE enabling you to progress to qualified teaching status in secondary and tertiary education.
- A competitive fee at only £995 (for ‘home’ students) including exam fees.
- Concessions are available for those on job-seekers allowance and other active benefits.
For more information on the course and details on how to apply click on the links below. Did you know that the concession for students on JSA benefits will no longer be available after July 31st. Enrol now for a subsidised CELTA
Part-time CELTA Course
Full-time CELTA Course
Frequently Asked Questions