The IELTS Test Centre at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College has been successfully organising Away Days since April 2010. We are happy to arrange for a test on your premises for your students or employees.
- You must have at least 25 candidates taking the test.
- If you wish to organise an IELTS test, we need to inspect your premises and make sure that:
- You have an appropriate room for listening, reading and writing parts of the test (there is enough space for all candidates, the sound system, lighting and furniture are suitable)
- There is enough space for the test administrators to register the candidates and check their identification
- There are enough suitable rooms for the speaking exams
- There is a special area designated for the candidates to wait for their speaking exam
- Tests can be organised on the dates set by the British Council for the centre, click here for a list of test dates
- The test fee is set by the British Council at £150
- There are no additional costs if you want to hold an IELTS test on your premises