Mission, Vision & Values
Mission: To improve lives through, education, training, skills and development fostering social and economic success.
- Further Education: The leading College for enterprise, progression and employment.
- Higher Education: The leading provider of Technical/Vocational and Academic education which is sector-relevant, flexible and affordable.
- Apprenticeships and Employer Engagement: A local, regional and national provider of apprenticeships and skills training.
- Schools: To provide a sound and robust high quality academic and technical education to pupils.
- International: The leading college in international for skills, education and training in London
Our values are the principles that guide the way we do things.
Excellence: Relentless drive for excellence in all that we do.
Ambitious: Supporting innovation and creativity, and seeking opportunities to enhance all aspects of the College business
Focus: We are professional and purposeful, working towards our shared strategic goals ensuring we contribute to the wider social and economic environment.
Accountability: Taking personal responsibility for finding solutions
Inclusion: We are open, welcoming and supportive. Our commitment to equality and diversity underpins everything we do.
Integrity: We work to uphold our values in our planning and decision-making, our teaching and learning, our actions and relationships. We aim to be fair, open, honest and accountable to the communities we serve and to treat all with respect.