Our next open days are taking place at Ealing Green College and Hammersmith & Fulham College on Tuesday 17 January from 4pm-8pm. CLICK HERE to register now.
Looking for a new challenge in 2017? Open days at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London’s College are a great way to try different subject areas, talk to tutors and be introduced to subjects or career choices you may not have previously considered. We’ll be able to give you a short interview and make you a conditional offer on the day if you are on track to meet the subject’s criteria.
Don’t want to wait until September? We’re offering January starts in a range of subjects including Computing & ICT, Hair & Beauty, Health & Social Care, Business, Hospitality & Catering and Travel & Tourism. Even better, if you are considering a Higher National Diploma, we’re offering you 30% off our already low fees if you start an HND in January.
Open days are completely free to attend, and feature a range of activities including:
- Bricklaying bonds exercise, assembling a miniature roof structure, ring and lighting circuit demos and pipe bending with Building & Construction
- Virtual reality experience and programmable robot demo with Computing & ICT
- Making Vietnamese Summer Rolls with Catering
- Mini manicures, nail art, makeup and face painting demos with Hair & Beauty
- Fitness testing and health screening from Sports & Fitness
- Cabin crew safety awareness demonstration from Travel & Tourism
- English Languages mini lesson and testing
- Business presentation
- Tour of our Ealing Green TV studio with Art, Design & Creative Media
- Financial support options, student activities and events, Students’ Union with Student Services
We’ll also have all the information, advice and guidance you need to help you choose a great career path. Register now and we’ll see you on Tuesday!
|Ealing Green College||Hammersmith & Fulham College|
|A Levels||Access to Higher Education|
|Applied Science||Applied Science|
|Art, Design & Creative Media||Apprenticeships|
|Computing & ICT||Building & Construction|
|Computing & ICT|
|Hair & Beauty|
|Health & Social Care|
|Hospitality & Catering|
|Sports & Fitness|
|Travel & Tourism|