This is an exciting course that has been developed for first line managers and supervisors who have responsibility for a well-defined area of activity. This qualification is aimed at giving junior managers the communication and motivational skills that would enhance their operational efficiency.
The CMI- First Line Management has 3 levels such as Award, Certificate or Diploma Level and you can study the course at any level.
Our Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management has a more comprehensive structure which will provide you with all the necessary skills and competencies to become an efficient first line manager. The course assignments will make you thorough with the management theories and models that will be applicable in a wide range of practical work scenarios. Upon completion of the course, you will be well developed in your workplace problem-solving skills. The course covers current practices concerning workplace supervision and management. This knowledge will allow you to competently manage workplace problems. Learners will need to complete the following 6 units to achieve this qualification:
- Personal Development as a First Line Manager,
- Resource planning,
- Meeting stakeholder needs,
- Managing and communicating information,
- Identifying development opportunities,
- Improving Team Performance. Also when you enrol on a CMI program with us, you will automatically become a member of the Chartered Management Institute. You will be given comprehensive access to all the resources from CMI online library to facilitate your studies.