Fees indicated are based on the current year (August 2016 to July 2017) and are subject to change next year.
Our further education courses (Entry to Level 3) are usually free if you are 16-18 years old. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial support to help with other costs associated with your course such as course materials and travel.
If you are aged 19 or over you may be required to pay fees.
If you are enrolling onto a Level 3 or 4 course and are over 19 years of age the fees may be higher and you will be required to take out an Advanced Learning Loan, please see the guide to fees for more information.
International students will be required to pay the full International course fee.
For more information, see our guide to fees.
Get Job Ready!
- Is maths and English holding you back?
- Not yet decided what career path you want to go down?
- If the answer is yes, then we have the course for you!
At Southall Community College, we have a wide range of job related courses that are designed to help you get job ready while focusing on getting to grips with your maths and English skills. Our pathway courses are specially designed to help you with those areas of maths and English you may need more help with while also giving you the opportunity to try out a range of career related options which will help you progress onto higher level qualifications or into work.
You will cover the following:
- Planning for your progression
- Understanding the basics of IT systems
- Using the internet and emails creatively
- Basic business principles
- Supporting business meetings
- Initial Assessment and Interview
- Minimum Entry 3 in Maths and English
Level 2 Business Level 2 ICT