Fees indicated are based on the current year (August 2016 to July 2017) and are subject to change next year.
Our further education courses (Entry to Level 3) are usually free if you are 16-18 years old. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial support to help with other costs associated with your course such as course materials and travel.
If you are aged 19 or over you may be required to pay fees.
If you are enrolling onto a Level 3 or 4 course and are over 19 years of age the fees may be higher and you will be required to take out an Advanced Learning Loan, please see the guide to fees for more information.
International students will be required to pay the full International course fee.
For more information, see our guide to fees.
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Todays global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increased operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
* Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
* Evidence your competency to employers
* Further your personal and professional development
* Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
* Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to an improved experience for those using your services
You must be aged 19 or over and have lived in the EU/EEA for the past 3 years.
What you will learn
Principles of Providing Administrative Services
Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
Understand Communication in a Business Environment
Understand Employer Organisations
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues