CIPD programmes are available on a flexible basis designed to meet the needs of busy professionals and run part-time in the evening, weekends, as well as a blended learning option requiring a 50/50 split between classroom study and independent self-study via a comprehensive virtual learning environment designed and delivered by the CIPD team at West London College.
The programme in HR Management (CHRM) is for you if you are:
- Aiming to develop a career in HR Management;
- Are working in the field of HR Management and want to extend your skills/knowledge;
- Work within an organisation where you have responsibility for implementing HR policies;
- Have been working in the field for some time and have no professionally recognised HR qualifications.
The CIPD Intermediate CHRM is practical work based qualification that will enable you to:
- Develop your understanding of and ability to apply HR concepts, theories and tools;
- Extend your knowledge and skills in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Widen your perspective of how HR fits into (and is impacted by) the wider organisational and environmental strategic context.