Fees indicated are based on the current year (August 2016 to July 2017) and are subject to change next year.
Our further education courses (Entry to Level 3) are usually free if you are 16-18 years old. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial support to help with other costs associated with your course such as course materials and travel.
If you are aged 19 or over you may be required to pay fees.
If you are enrolling onto a Level 3 or 4 course and are over 19 years of age the fees may be higher and you will be required to take out an Advanced Learning Loan, please see the guide to fees for more information.
International students will be required to pay the full International course fee.
For more information, see our guide to fees.
At Hammersmith Boxing Academy you will be involved in a unique programme that is designed to develop your skills in a range of boxing related areas. Whether your goal is to compete or to coach or to run your own boxing club, our programme will provide you endless opportunities in the world of boxing.
As a student-athlete on our Boxing Academy programme you will have access to the following:
- Professional coaching by experienced and qualified national coaches
- 2 hour training sessions x 4 a week
- Boxing medical assessment and license
- Strength and conditioning gym programme developed for each individual
- Nutrition plan and guidance
- Accesses to fully qualified physiotherapist and sports masseuse
- Training and competition kit
In addition, there will be other opportunities available to individuals on this programme, such as:
- A wealth of additional qualifications including:
- L1 & L2 Coaching Certificates
- Sports Leaders UK Award
- England Boxing Judges Award
- Opportunities to spar against other clubs across London
- Opportunities to compete against other colleges in BOX cups Participation in World Series Boxing events across the capital with boxers from Team GB including Commonwealth Gold Medal winner and Rio 2016 hopeful Joe Joyce Tickets to World Series Boxing fights Trips including visits to Sheffield’s Institute of Sport, the home of England Boxing Work experience coaching boxing in the community and in local schools *Club and Individual photos
Be aged 16-19
Pass a trial and academic interview
Be enrolled on one of our many full-time study programmes
Please see the website: https://www.wlc.ac.uk/courses/sports-academy for trial dates.