These courses are aimed at students who need more work-related English in a professional environment and need to improve their oral and written skills in a business context.
- Developing language and practical skills for a professional working environment
- Areas covered will include: Finance, Marketing, HR, Management
- Focus on formal use of language and appropriacy
Productive skills include:
- Writing skills such as: emails, letters, reports, taking minutes
- Speaking skills such as: giving presentations, on the phone, in meetings, negotiating
Aimed at students with a general level of English between strong Intermediate and Advanced
Average class size: 10
Part Time at Ealing or Hammersmith - morning and evenings
Additionally available in one-to-one or small groups. These can be offered at the college or off-site.