Who is it for?

Studying in the UK

If you are planning to study in the UK and English is not your first language, universities will take an IELTS score as an indicator of your language proficiency.


An IELTS score is also often required by the immigration authorities of English-speaking countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. Check the score you need for the country you wish to move to.

More information can be found at the British Council website.

Where can I take my test?

You can take your IELTs test at any of our seven test centres conveniently located throughout London:

  • Acton Construction & STEM Centre
  • Ealing Green College
  • Hammersmith & Fulham College
  • Southall Community College
  • Regent's University of London
  • DUC at Ealing Broadway (please note that the venue has no disabled access)

How do I book my test?

You can book a test directly through our pages on the British Council website.

Please check test dates and read the terms and conditions before you book.

Preparing for a test

We also offer a number of Preparation courses to help you get the best score possible.

Find out about Preparation courses.

Once you have booked your test with us, you will also be able to purchase preparation materials.

Contact us

Email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Call us:   +442087411688