We offer affordable preparation courses to help you with your test.
You will need to come into the College for an assessment in the first instance so that we can see which prep course would be best for you.
The prep courses we offer are:
- Short intensive (from 1 day - 12 weeks) are offered at Hammersmith & Fulham College.
- Longer courses (from 12-35 weeks) are held at Hammersmith & Fulham College or Ealing Green College and are offered Full-time or Part-time.
Our courses are:
- Flexible – morning, evening and personalised timetables available
- Conveniently located at Hammersmith & Fulham College (Zone 2) or Ealing Green College
- Taught by teachers trained at our own IELTs teacher training centre
- Taught in classrooms equipped with hi-tech facilities to enhance learning experience
For an initial assessment, please call one of our preparation course advisers at 020 8741 1688.
How to apply for IELTS preparation courses
You can apply for IELTS and IELTS for UKVI courses at Hammersmith & Fulham College and by coming by to speak with course advisors. You will need to take a diagnostic test that will allow us to suggest the most appropriate course for your needs.
Our Opening Hours are:
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
How to pay?
You can pay either by cash or credit card at our IELTS Test Centre.
Cashiers opening times:
Term time - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Summer term time - Monday to Friday 10am-4pm
You can contact our preparation course advisers at 020 8741 1688.