What can we offer?
Sector-specific English language training. Training can be delivered on your premises or at any of our campuses in West London.
What can the course cover?
We will design a course based on both your organisational needs and the developmental targets of your employees. Examples of course content:
- Health and Safety
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Telephone skills
- Business writing, including emails, reports, minutes, formal letters tailored to in-house company style
- Making presentations
- Effective communication at meetings
How long will the course be?
Courses can be over a period of weeks or one day/half-day seminars.
What can these courses do for your organisation?
- Enable employees, whose first language is not English, to remove any language barrier to their work performance
- Improve customer care
- Have a better-qualified workforce
What can employees gain?
- Greater confidence in all areas of work
- Enhanced verbal and written communication skills
- The opportunity to progress onto vocational training and within the organisation
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Full access to all college facilities and online resources
What will the first steps be?
- We will meet with you to understand your organisation and its goals and the training needed for particular employees
- We will assess these individual employees to set their starting level and learning goals, including those needed for an external qualification
- We will also agree on the course length, timetable and content
How will we assess progress?
- There will be ongoing assessment of employees’ progress with individual, mid and end of course reports. This will include feedback from the employees and their managers on how the training is helping their work performance
- Employees will have the option of taking an external exam to gain a nationally recognised qualification