What is Delta?
Delta is the gold-standard Level 7 award for teachers of English language and is available for both native and non-native speakers of English. This master’s level qualification provides the underpinning knowledge required to be an expert in the classroom and as such is a requirement for anyone who wishes to pursue a career in ELT, be it a teacher, manager or trainer and is the natural progression for anyone who has completed the CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL.
Although the course is hard work, it rewards candidates with both effective classroom techniques to help improve teaching and learning and also the knowledge and understanding required to make judicious decisions about what techniques should be deployed in your classes.
Why take the Delta at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College?
We have been running the Delta in west London for decades and have built up a reputation for quality and commitment to learners. As well as this, we offer the following benefits:
- Access to a large, well-equipped learning centre befitting the largest further education college in west London.
- Input and observations by experienced tutors, many of whom are also CELTA/DELTA assessors for Cambridge.
- An intensive course allowing you time to put into practice what you learn in the input sessions with a dedicated group of practice students on site.
- 1 week off at half term to allow for reflection and consolidation.
- Online resources for all session notes, accessible from home, meaning you’ll never be without input guidance.
- Progression to the ‘fast track’ Cert Ed/PGCE enabling you to progress to qualified teaching status in secondary and tertiary education.
- A competitive cost at £2,350.
See more information on the DELTA course and details on how to apply.