You could become a student at West London College in 5 easy steps!
Apply online or complete a paper application
Find the course you would like to apply for online, or complete and return a paper application form to us
Attend an interview
If you meet the eligibility criteria you will be invited in for an informal interview with a course tutor.
Recieve an offer
If successful you will be given a conditional or unconditional offer
You will be invited to priority enrolment which takes place in August.
You are ready to enrol! Visit wlc.ac.uk/enrolment for more information on what to bring
Need more information?
- Complete all sections of the application form
- If completing a paper form, make sure you write in capital letters and everything is spelled correctly and is clear to read
- Double check that you have followed all the instructions on the form
- Be honest with your answers
- Ask someone else to read your application form when you are done or sit with you while you complete it
- If completing a paper form, make a copy of the form and keep it for your own records
For terms & conditions and details about applying for a Higher Education course at West London College, please see our HE Admissions Policy.