Imagine the course - we’ll make it happen!
The International Team at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London's College works closely with educational institutions and commercial clients around the world to produce tailor-made courses. By offering flexibility in course design we have created programmes ranging from one week to one year. Drawing on the rich diversity of teaching expertise and specialist knowledge at the College and our affiliated lecturers and consultant trainers, the International Team has been able to satisfy the exact course content needs of clients. These include: schools, overseas businesses and groups of teachers seeking professional development courses. We can also offer programmes for the year-round English Language School and Summer School where students can join open groups in the mornings, according to their level. The programmes are managed from the International Team which operates courses across the Colleges’ sites, in west London. There will be a member of staff available throughout the duration of your programme to help with any enquiries.
What else do we offer?
As well as tuition we can also organise all the other aspects of your trip, including:
- Accommodation in homestays or residencies
- Airport transfers - we can organise a coach to pick you up from the airport on arrival and drop you off for departure. Depending on the time of day, and the type of accommodation you are staying in, the coach will drop you off at the homestay family collection point, take you to your hotel/residence or bring you straight to the College.
- Hot meals - we can provide a variety of hot meals depending on your preference and budget. You can eat in the College cafeteria, which provides a wide range of snacks and nutritional meals. You can also eat in our training restaurant, TASTE which is staffed by students on our catering courses or we can arrange for lunch to be eaten in local restaurants.
- Packed lunches - a range of packed lunches can be provided for days when you have excursions. They range from a basic sandwich, to a more comprehensive packed lunch with a sandwich, crisps, a piece of fruit, a chocolate bar and a soft drink
- London excursions - we can arrange a full programme of excursions in the afternoons and at the weekends, according to your needs. Recent excursions include: Madame Tussauds, the London Eye, The Tower of London and a theatre trip to see ‘The Phantom of the Opera’. For all the excursions the group will be joined by a member of our International team.
- Day trips outside of London - we can also arrange day trips to towns and cities, and places of interest outside London i.e. Oxford, Stratford, Brighton and Windsor. This is normally done using a coach, which we can organise, and if required we can provide a packed lunch. As with the London excursions a member of our team will accompany the group on the trip.
- Company visits - for some of our groups, who are on business or management programmes, we can arrange a visit to a company. This is obviously dependant on the type of company a group wants to visit and their availability.