The College is not currently able to sponsor students who require a Tier 4 visa to study in the United Kingdom. We offer immigration support for students requiring a Short-Term Study visa to study in the UK
Why Study with us?
- Government funded College of Further and Higher Education
- British Council accredited for English Language
- AoC Charter for International Excellence
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2008 and 2013
- Established over 150 years ago
- Students from more than 112 countries
- Affordable fees and high quality flexible education
- Excellent facilities and central London location
- A dedicated International Team
- Computing suites with free internet access
- Social and cultural events
West London's College has a proud tradition of welcoming international students from around the world. The college, one of the largest Further Education Colleges in the country, is in the heart of London with excellent transport links to all corners of the capital.
Our English as a Foreign Language provision is fully accredited by the British Council for English Language Teaching, with flexible start dates allowing students to start throughout the year including the summer months.
ARE YOU AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT?
Students coming from the EEA (European Economic area which includes the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway) and Switzerland are not considered international, for the purpose of fees, and enjoy the same benefits as a UK national.
If you are a national of a country that does not fall into the above categories you will be considered an international student, for the purpose of fees, and subject to the UK’s immigration regulations.
This is the refund policy for all students who have been enrolled via applications through the International Office.
Find out more on the types of visa available for international students. Visa information
Download the International Application Form