Why Study with us?
- Government funded College of Further and Higher Education
- British Council accredited for English Language
- AoC Charter for International Excellence
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2008 and 2013
- Established over 150 years ago
- Students from more than 112 countries
- Affordable fees and high quality flexible education
- Excellent facilities and central London location
- A dedicated International Team
- Computing suites with free internet access
- Social and cultural events
Difference between EU and international students
Students coming from the EEA (European Economic area which includes the European Union plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway) and Switzerland are not considered international, for the purpose of fees, and enjoy the same benefits as a UK national.
If you are a national of a country that does not fall into the above categories you will be considered an international student, for the purpose of fees, and subject to the UK’s immigration regulations.
We are here to provide support to international students, and help you apply, enrol and navigate your way through your studies at the College and your stay in London.
Not sure about student visas?
Find out more on the types of visa available for international students. Visa information