At West London College, our first priority is YOU, our students!
That's why EVERY current student is given priority to enrol* on the next level of their course before anyone else.
Talk to your tutor/teacher to take up your priority enrolment place or to find out more about alternative course or employment options available to you.
Alternatively, the Course Advice team would be happy to help you at the enrolment desks in your College.
That’s not all…
From September 2017, current full-time Level 3 students will also receive the following benefits on their course:
- Additional training to enhance your career, including the opportunity to study e-learning courses such as the Level 3 Certificate in Leadership
- Onsite employment services with REED NCFE, who provide work experience opportunities and careers support
- Interview and CV/Application builder sessions
- A Chromebook to use throughout your studies**
- Free breakfast and lunches during exams
- Clubs, societies and guest speaker programmes
*Subject to availability and meeting the entry/eligibility criteria.
**Must be returned if you do not complete the full year of study