At West London College, our first priority is YOU, our students!
That's why EVERY current student is given priority to enrol* on the next level of their course before anyone else.
Talk to your tutor/teacher to take up your priority enrolment place or to find out more about the employment options available to you.
That’s not all…
Stay, study and succeed with us and you’ll also receive:
- Additional training to enhance your career, including the opportunity to study e-learning courses
- Onsite employment services with REED NCFE, who provide work experience opportunities and careers support
- Interview and CV/Application builder sessions
- A Chromebook to use throughout your studies**
- Free breakfast and lunches during exams
- Clubs, societies and guest speaker programmes
*Subject to availability and meeting the entry/eligibility criteria.
**Must be returned if you do not complete the full year of study. For Level 3 Full-Time students aged 16-18
Your next step is closer than you think. Did you know that we offer a range of Higher National Diploma (HND) courses? You can apply for an HND course with a Level 3 Diploma or Extended Diploma or an Access to HE course!
What is a Higher National Diploma (HND) course?
An HND course is equivalent to the first two years of a university degree. Once you have completed the course, you can either move directly into employment or do a top-up year at university.