We set ourselves high standards
We always try to find ways to improve what we do. Occasionally things go wrong, and our complaints process is in place to make sure your point of view is listened to and used to bring about improvements. You can also raise issues with your tutor or any member of staff.
If you make a complaint we will:
- Listen carefully and respond within in a reasonable time
- Deal fairly and sensitively with your concern
- Take action where appropriate
- Keep you updated and informed
- Respect privacy if requested (sometimes this means we cannot fully investigate a complaint – we will let you know if this is the case before taking action)