You have the prospectus, visited the college at an Open Day and have asked all the questions you had. Now comes the tricky part, making a decision.
We have created a list of questions for you to think about after coming home from an open day visit.
Questions to ask yourself
- How does the college compare to other colleges you have visited?
- Does the course cover your specific interests and needs?
- Do you think you will receive enough support if you go to study there?
- Will you be able to travel to college and around the local area easily?
- Can you picture yourself being happy there?
- Create a list of pros and cons about the college
- Remember to take into consideration what you liked and dislike about it
- Discuss with friends and family often another’s perspective can help you get clarity
- When you reach a decision APPLY for your chosen course
Browse our courses and APPLY ONLINE here: https://www.wlc.ac.uk/courses