Interviews can be incredibly daunting, so we want to give you advice on the best way to prepare!
- Research West London College including the course you are applying for and make some notes. You can find information on the West London College website or in the Course Guide.
- Remember to ask questions. Express your interest in the college and in the course, you are applying for.
- Be yourself. Don't try to answer questions based on what you think the interviewer wants to hear.
- Prepare. Do practice interviews with friends or family. Take turns asking questions.
- Mark the interview in your phone calendar or diary. Set reminders for the day and time of your interview.
- Plan your route and give yourself extra time. If you are concerned about how to get to a College, try the route out before the day of your interview with a friend or family member.
- Dress appropriately for your interview.
- Ensure you bring all the documentation you require. This will be explained in your invitation to interview. For particular courses, art and design, for example, you may need to bring a portfolio of previous work.