Our year 11 Key Stage 4 is an exciting offer for learners in the communities from councils including Ealing, Hillingdon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster.
We provide innovative and broad curriculum to our learners where high expectations are central to exceeding learner and parent demands.
- The provision is successfully entering its sixth year and has grown, over the years, from 40 to over a 100.
- We offer an extensive curriculum including GCSEs, a range of vocational subjects, Functional Skills programmes and a full English as a Second Language programme.
- The Personalised Plan agreed with the learner and parent is based on initial diagnostics, free writing, interview and preferred progression route.
- The new extensive Key Stage 4 facilities at Southall include a brand new canteen, gymnasium, playground/courtyard, Admin office and use of the Learning Resource Centre.
- We offer personalised and impartial advice and guidance for progression.