ESOL courses are for people whose first language is not English and range from pre-entry up to Level 1.
Our courses will help you improve your English Speaking & Listening, Reading, Writing, Maths up to GCSE, and other subjects such as IT, Science, Tutorials and Enrichment. You will have a dedicated tutor who will guide you throughout the year to make your learning experience rich and interesting.
Why study with us:
- Improve your English Speaking & Listening, Reading and Writing
- Evening and day classes
- Support from a personal tutor
- Expert teaching
- Workshops and trips throughout the year
- Tasters sessions in Building and Construction, Service Industries, Community Services, Sports & Public Services (For entry level 3 students).
- Progress to the next level with us
Courses for adults:
- ESOL Day Programme Ealing Green College
- ESOL Day Programme Hammersmith & Fulham College
- ESOL Day Programme Southall Community College
- ESOL Evening Programme Ealing Green College
- ESOLEvening Programme Hammersmith & Fulham College
Courses for 16-18s:
- ESOL Study Programme Ealing Green College
- ESOL Study Programme Hammersmith & Fulham College
- ESOL Study Programme Southall Community College
Read what our students have to say
Fresh from a visit to Parliament in Westminster, ESOL students from Ealing Green College were treated to a visit from Rupa Huq, Member of Parliament for Ealing Central and Acton as part of their studies on the UK’s system of Government. Rupa discussed her life as an MP, explaining the process for Prime Minister’s Question Time, MP surgeries and Select Committee meetings.
She then took questions from students about a wide range of topics, including how she got into politics, how e-petitions can influence government, media coverage of MPs and the refugee camp at Calais. She also stressed the importance of students and young people registering and turning out to vote in both national and local elections.